1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA, AND WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA DO WE HANDLE AT IQREATIVE?
The new GDPR (General Data Protection Regime) establishes the definition of “personal data” for any information, regardless of its nature and the medium in which it is presented, capable of identifying a person. Examples of categories of personal data processed by iQreative are: name, address and postal code, tax identification number (TIN), telephone contact, e-mail, payment details, electronic identifiers (login credentials), etc.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
iQreative is a trademark and property of Tactic Spring, Lda., the ultimate data controller.
3. IN WHAT SITUATIONS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At iQreative, we process your personal data with your consent when you make a purchase, contract a service or use our website. This treatment can be done orally, in writing, or through our website.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
iQreative guarantees that your personal data will be used solely and exclusively for the purposes communicated to you, and will not be used for any other purpose. In this way, we treat your personal data to ensure the quality of the service we provide and to be able to better respond to your needs, namely, Electronic Security and Automation (Home Automation) – To inform you of news, opportunities, and promotions that may interest you.
5. ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
These are the circumstances that allow us to process your personal data:
- Your express consent, in writing or orally, for example, for direct marketing purposes, to receive e-mails or SMS messages from iQreative;
- Enforcement of a contract you have entered into with iQreative, such as a service purchase and sale contract;
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- iQreative undertakes to treat your personal data in such a way as to ensure the confidentiality, security, and protection of such data against its unauthorized or illegal processing and against its loss, destruction or damage.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
iQreative retains your personal data only for the period of time strictly necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected or, as the case may be, until exercising its right of opposition or right of deletion. After this retention period, iQreative deletes your personal data.
7. TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Whenever necessary, iQreative may transmit your personal data to third parties – iQreative partner companies, for example, freight carriers – solely and exclusively for the purpose of performing a service you have contracted, such as delivering a product to your home. Your personal data may also be communicated to State entities, such as the Tax Authority, in accordance with the law.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS, AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
- Right of access to information: You can obtain confirmation of how your personal data is processed by iQreative, as well as information about the purposes of processing or the deadlines for storing such data.
- Right of rectification: You may request the modification of your incorrect or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data, as long as there are no legal requirements for its conservation.
- Right to portability: You can receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured form in machine-readable digital format.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose or withdraw the consent you previously gave for the processing of your personal data.
- Right to limit the processing: You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the form of: a) suspension of the processing; b) limit the purpose of processing to certain categories of data or processing purposes.
- Strengthen and consolidate iQreative’s relationship of trust and proximity with its customers;
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data carried out by iQreative;
- Inform customers about their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them;
- Inform clients about the iQreative Managers from whom they can request the exercise of their rights or clarify how their personal data is handled.
B) SCOPE OF APPLICATION
A) OUR COMMITMENT
Since the protection of your personal data is a priority for iQreative, we are committed to processing only the personal data strictly necessary to provide you with the best services, ensuring transparency in information and the application of best practices in the field of protecting the security of your personal data. Whenever contracted entities process your personal data, iQreative will require these entities present the same level of guarantee of privacy and security in terms of protection of personal data. We want to earn your trust and feel that your personal data are safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, taking, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data. Whenever you have any questions about the treatment of your personal data, we will be at your disposal to help you via e-mail email@example.com or by telephone (+351) 289 393 079.
B) WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE USE AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
iQreative is committed to only processing the personal data strictly necessary for each process. For example:
- Online – Within the scope of the online account, personal data are used to allow you to purchase items remotely and access your purchase history.
- Transaction Management – Whenever you request the indication of your tax identification number on your purchases, we need to register it and transmit it to the Tax Authority;
- Direct Marketing – We will also need your contact details (e-mail and mobile number), so that we can send you informative communications about news, campaigns and offers, discounts or benefits, generic or targeted. You may, at any time, withdraw the indication to receive this type of communication.
C) HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only keep your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the above objectives within legal limits. After the defined retention period, iQreative undertakes to eliminate, destroy or anonymize your personal data. In general, iQreative retains transaction data for a period of 10 years, which is the period defined by law.
D) WHO CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
In certain cases, we may disclose your personal data to entities that provide services to us, in the context of home deliveries, repairs, and service of articles, financial services, and marketing actions. We will transmit your personal data to the Tax Authority, as required by law. iQreative does not, under any circumstances, share your personal data with other companies or brands for other commercial purposes.
E) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
As a general rule, the holder of personal data has the following rights in terms of data protection: right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right of limitation, right of portability, right of opposition. In cases where you have given consent for certain treatment of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time. For exercise any of these rights, you must do so through the e-mail provided by iQreative, firstname.lastname@example.org. iQreative will carefully analyze the requests, evaluating their legitimacy and relevance, committing to respond in a timely manner. If necessary, the holder of personal data may also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
iQreative uses, on its website, cookies that improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, increasing, on the one hand, the speed and efficiency of the response and, on the other, eliminating the need to enter the same information repeatedly. The placement of cookies helps the websites recognize the user’s device the next time they visit us, but it will also be essential for their functioning. The cookies used by iQreative, on its website, do not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, saving only generic information, namely, the form and/or location of the user’s access and the way in which he uses the websites. Cookies only retain information related to the User’s preferences.
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record left on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and improve the usability of the website.
Analysis cookies: These are treated well by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website to improve the supply of products or services that we make available to you.
Advertising cookies: These are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, analyze your browsing habits, and show you advertising related to your profile.
G) HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have a variety of information security measures in order to protect your personal data, such as technological controls, administrative measures, and procedures that guarantee the protection of your personal data, preventing its misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure, its loss, its undue or inadvertent alteration, or its unauthorized destruction. Among others, we highlight the following measures:
- Restricted access to your personal data;
- Secure storage and transmission of personal data;
- Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the safeguarding of the integrity and quality of your personal data.